Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Punch Art Baby Animals Card


I needed a baby card for a friend, and needed it in a rush...For some reason I went with a very detailed design...The perfectionist in me is annoyed with some of the details that did not pan out quite right. Next time I'm in a rush, I'm going to try and keep in simple! I like to enjoy every minute while making my detailed cards, and this one was just too rushed.

For the punch art, I followed the directions here from Doris Denman.

The animals were punched in Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, and a couple retired colors (bliss blue, close to cocoa, and pink). I used the Sale-A-Bration decorative dots embossing folder on half my top layer, and scored a couple lines below it before stamping my sentiment.

 

Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!


Stampin' Up Products used for this card:


No comments :